offers specialty business banking services for small- and medium-sized companies with a focus on general commercial banking.
offers Full-service personal banking options, including chequing and savings accounts, loans, mortgages and investment products, are also available.
Mutual Corporate Bank offers specialty business banking services for small- and medium-sized companies with a focus on general commercial banking, equipment financing and leasing, commercial real estate financing, real estate construction financing and energy lending.
A Point of Sale (POS) terminal is a portable electronic device that abridges payment for value between a card holder and a merchant. The POS accepts payments by processing information stored on the smart chip (or magnetic stripe) of a payment card. Mutual Corporate Bank mPOS offers you a convenient way of accepting payments using the one item you never leave home without - your cell phone.
Our ATMs have evolved to offer you more than just cash withdrawals. What you can do on our ATMs includes :
- Mutual Corporate Magic Cash.
- Mutual Corporate Magic Transfer
- Funds Transfer Services
- Bills Payment
- Turn off/on of cards
The Mutual Corporate Bank Mobile App has been upgraded with a lot of new features. It has been reloaded with more exciting features to make your banking better, faster, and smarter. Mutual Corporate Bank Mobile App allows users access their accounts for various financial transactions. With the App, customers can conduct businesses from their homes in a secure, fast and convenient way.
Mutual Corporate Bank is a multinational banking and financial Institution headquartered in California USA with branches in UK and Australia. It is among the largest bank holding company in USA by assets. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. Inspired by dealings with financial institutions that didn’t fully understand the unique dynamics of doing business in USA,MCB's founders, decided to start a bank headquartered in California USA. They envisioned a bank that would provide levels of service unheard of at other financial institutions. Management practices would be nimble and non-bureaucratic, with local decision-making based on prudence and common sense. The overall goal was to achieve continuous, sustainable growth. Since then, we’ve come a long way as an organization, but share those same fundamental ideals. We’ve broadened our financial service offerings—now providing service in banking, trust services and wealth management—and have expanded our reach into select locations across USA
Find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
– The Credit card can be used at the ATM, POS and Web.
– Use domestically and internationally; anywhere in the world where the VISA logo is displayed
There is no limit to the amount that can be paid into any account.
– Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
– Internet banking
– Electronic transfers eg RTGS, NEFT, NIBSS Instant payment, direct debit instructions
– Online Collections via Mutual Corporate paygate/E-Pay and Paydirect
– Mobile Payments (Mobile Money)
Cost of Card is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to expiration is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to damage, loss or theft is $10.00 – No Annual fees
– No transaction fees on POS and Web
– Monthly Card maintenance fee ( Classic, Gold and Platinum Respectively) -free
– Monthly interest rate of 2.5% on outstanding balance
– PIN Re-issue, Processing Fees – free
– POS Cash Advance – free
Your Mutual Corporate Visa Credit Card is very safe because it has added advantage of Verified by Visa IPIN which ensures that while paying for goods on the internet, ONLY the true owner of a card can authorize payment on the card.
Follow these easy steps next time you’re shopping online to activate your Verified by Visa iPIN.
– Click the ‘CHECK-OUT’ button or the ‘PAY-NOW’ button while shopping.
– Enter your card details as required by the website.
– The VbyV screen appears on the website.
– Enter your card details.
– Enter ID Number as provide in your Credit card application form.
– Enter Date of birth in the format YYYY as year of birth, MM as month of birth, and DD as day of birth.
– Enter Card expiry date as shown on the card in the format YYYY as year of expiration, and MM as month of expiration
– Click the ‘NEXT’ button to input a NEW 4 digit PIN.
– Click the ‘END’ button when done.
– Duly filled Credit card application form.
– Letter from employer stating irrevocable domiciliation of salary and gratuity/terminal Benefits.
– Letter from employer confirming applicant’s monthly, annual salary and length of service with the Organisation
– 3 months’ Payslip
– Driver’s License/International Passport/National Identity Card.
– Photocopy of Employee identity card.
– Current Passport Photograph.